Tuesday 21 July 2015

Illuminated ☽




You know what? We don't have summer in Moscow. Like, at all. But the thing is that I love it. I mean, I love that the weather is quite chilly, because 1. I hate heat; 2. you can layer the clothing pieces. And c'mon, that's what makes your outfit look great. The other day I've received the most amazing stuff from New Dress, where now is happening something crazy - sale. I know that sales are everywhere in July, but... honestly, where have you seen the dresses for 0,01$?! So, off with ramblering - go and check the website and I will show you what I've personally chosen. 


So, first of all my favorite - this swimsuite (<- click here to purchase it, you have 10 more options of print). Yeah, I mean, look at it - it's perfect! I love to wear it for the beach as well as in the city, so I've balanced it out with mom jeans from Zara, vintage sneakers by Skechers and beautiful gray kimono. The material of the swimsuit is soooo good, love it!

Next three pieces I'll show you now, because I can't wait, but the full looks're coming later this week.


This skirt (http://bit.ly/1Tzc1qZ). Just perfection. Like, I don't have words to describe, how deeply I'm please with it. Amazing, white, looks cool with pretty much anything. Love-love-love. I'm thinking of getting one more in black color - that would be a nice option for autumn.


You all know (I think) that all this type of boho jumpsuits are on top now - every fashionista has one and now I do as well. I have already a perfect combo for it in my mind - be patient, you'll see it this week! Get one for yourself here -> http://bit.ly/1MqF5wL
And to the right from a jumpsuit is the legendary dress for 1 cent. Isn't it perfect for a beach? And for the city I'd mix it up with colorful sport bra and leather leggins. I'll leave you with your astonishment, but here is a link to it -> http://bit.ly/1Tzc1r7

Basically New Dress is super huge online-store, so hopefully everybody'd find something special for him! Have a nice day and of course shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment