Tuesday 7 July 2015

Devil Wouldn't Recognize You ↗





I have to admit I thought for a long time, what to write today about. And in the end, you never can tell. I'll list 10 random facts about myself.




1) When I was about 3 years old, I was invited to appear in advertisements. But I was so shy and cried so wildly, that I didn't pass the casting.
2) I have a small scar under my left eyebrow. It came as I was a child and fell from the sled, and one of the sledge runners passed right above my eye.
3) I was so obsessed with "Pimp My Ride", that I dreamed of becoming an auto mechanic. But it requires understanding the physics, so my hopes were blown.
4) In the 11th grade, I took the book in the library, and, obviously, lost it somewhere. But I remembered about it only when the library staff began to call me 3 years later. I was so embarrassed that I pretended my non-existent sister, and said that I have no idea where Sasha is.
5) About 4 years ago me and my best friend wanted to make the identical tattoos. On the inner side of the lower lip. The word "Swag". If we've done it, it would be my top line of the chart of the most stupid actions of mine.
6) I don't like summer, because, first, it's way too hot, and secondly - my feet are studded with bruises, because I bump into all the items coming across my path.
7) I have never had a pet, because I have an allergy to any sort of hair.
8) Once I was retweeted by Arash and his agent.
9) I still sleep with a plush bunny, called Mr. Luca.
10) Сelery and everything connected with it literally disgusts me - the smell of celery I, alike Grenouille, can smell worlds apart.

Hope, you have smiled and have a great time. 

// 

Я, признаться, очень долго думала, о чем написать сегодня. И в итоге, чем черт не шутит? Расскажу десять рандомных фактов обо мне. 

1) Когда мне было около 3, меня пригласили сниматься в рекламе. Но я так дико стеснялась и рыдала, что не прошла кастинг. 
2) У меня есть маленький шрам под левой бровью. Он появился, когда я в детстве упала с санок, и один из полозьев проехал прямо над моим глазом.
3) Я так сильно обожала "Тачку на прокачку", что мечтала стать автомехаником. Но там надо было понимать физику, так что моим надеждам не суждено было сбыться.
4) В 11 классе я взяла в библиотеке книгу, и, очевидно, где-то потеряла. Но вспомнила я об этом только, когда сотрудники библиотеки стали мне спустя года 3 названивать. Мне было так стыдно, что я прикинулась своей несуществующей сестрой, и сказала, что понятия не имею, где Саша.
5) Года 4 назад я и моя лучшая подруга хотели набить себе одинаковые тату. С внутренней стороны нижней губы. Со словом "Swag". Если бы мы это сделали, это была бы верхняя строчка моего хит-парада тупых поступков. 
6) Я не люблю лето, потому что, во-первых, жарко, а во-вторых - все мои ноги усеяны синяками, ведь я стукаюсь о все предметы, попадающиеся мне на пути.
7) У меня никогда не было домашних животных, потому что у меня аллергия на любую шерсть.
8) Однажды меня ретвиттнул Араш и его агент.
9) Я до сих пор сплю с плюшевым зайцем мистером Люкой. 
10) Меня буквально тошнит от сельдерея и от всего, что с ним связано - запах сельдерея я, как Гренуй, могу унюхать за километр. 

Надеюсь, вас это повеселило. Хорошей недели 

Top and leggins: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment